Sunday, March 24, 2013

My First Year Without a Spring Break!

It's pretty crazy how tired I'm feeling.  I've been having like zero time to write on my blog because I've been so caught up with work.  I work for around 8-9 hours a day...not including an hour for lunch, and by the time I come home, the first thing on my my mind is "Sleep!".

This is my first year without a Spring Break, and it feels....interesting. lol.  I guess I'm really growing up! =)  haha everyone probably went through the stage where they transitioned into their first year or "no spring break".  Well...everyone except for those who never had Spring Break to start with!

Weekends are so precious to me nowadays!  I finally get to sleep in for a few hours, and I guess sleep a few hours later than normal.  Besides that, I also get to spend more time with my family =), which is great!  hehe

I did a little shopping today at Big Lots today!  It was a lot of fun!  I bought a lot of snacks for me to munch on during working hours, and I also got to get a lot of things for an extremely great price!  LOL... lol...just finished munching on a cereal bar...super yummy!  =)

It's a little disappointing how I'm writing less on my blog...but I guess no one can truly have.."everything"!  Hopefully I'll get in the hang of things, and be able to include blogging into my schedule!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm very happy to get a update from you!
    Glad to hear that you are doing well!
    I'm still in school, so it's very intimidating even thinking about being "grown up".
    Power to you dude!

    ReplyDelete